Dr. Siny, with clinical experience of 8 years, is well recognized for her precise diagnosis. She has adapted and updated well with the newer diagnostic technologies. She is providing quality diagnostic services in histopathology, cytology, hematology and clinical pathology including performing FNACs. She has 6 years of teaching experience before she started her clinical practice. Dr. Siny is a member of Oman Medical Association, Oman Histopathology Association, and Indian Medical Association. She is well-versed with CAP & WHO guidelines for reporting. By attending CME's she keeps herself abreast with the latest updates in her field.
Area of Expertise:
- Clinical Pathology.
- MD (Pathology), Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India (2012).
- MBBS, Academy of Medical Sciences Pariyaram, Kerala, India (2004).
- Specialist Pathologist, Badr Al Sama Hospital, Muscat, Oman (2015 - 2017).
- Assistant Professor, Sree Gokulam Medical College & Research Foundation, Kerala, India (2012 - 2015).
- Pathology Resident, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (2008 - 2012).